Custom Search

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Files

One of the things I spend my day doing is putting things in order, whether it be my house, my head, or my business. The room most out of order is usually my home office. Made up of old metal desks and filing cabinets, I spent way too much time looking for things in the homogenous gray drawers. So I thought I had come up with a pretty ingenious idea for re-purposing the extra magnets we had lying around the house and getting things back in order!

My daughters thought the magnets were a pretty fun idea, too.


Among many things, this is apparently where I also keep the mandarin oranges. Handy.

The next thing I re-purposed was the baby gate,


now known as the mommy office gate.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hehe. Creative filing - I like that.

The culprits seem to be happy with your new solution. Watch out though, I bet Dave can still get over it.