Custom Search

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rod Works discount!


You know this is not my typical blog post,
but I HAD to share this with you local peeps!

Rod Works currently has $25 gift certificates for only $15!!
That's a 40% discount.
Stack that with one of their coupons in circulation and
-BAM!-
that's 65% off or more!

Click here for the deal!



YEE-HAW!

I had to say it.

(These certificates are good for the Lehi, Draper, Layton, and Springville locations.)

OH! I forgot to mention:
Rod Works is also having a food drive.
When you bring in 10 or more canned or boxed non-perishable food items
to any of the Utah Rod Works locations between Nov 29 and Dec 4,
you will receive $10 off your purchase!

DOUBLE BAM!

5 comments:

Kat said...

I talked to the Orem Rod Works, and she said that they are good at any Rod Works. So, that is a great thing too! :) Good news all around!

Adhis said...

I just got this in my email:

Wednesday through Saturday (Dec 1-4)
50% off one Christmas item
&
30% off all Christmas ornaments

One coupon per adult per day.


"DETAILS HERE"

Somebody's going to have fun stacking these deals this week!

Kristen said...

Yee-Haw? You must be interacting too much with your Idaho friends.

Great deals - I wish I were there.

Adhis said...

WOO-HOO!

Kristen said...

That's better.