- buy thermals for a paragliding launch next week
- call the paragliders to confirm
- call the babysitter to confirm
- schedule impromptu family photo shoot for Monday
- delete all data from two cell phones
- the carpet cleaners come in the morning
- at the same time that I am supposed to pick up produce at the co-op
- at the same time my husband is supposed to be at a ping-pong tournament
Also, my husband told me today his job will be sending him to Puerto Rico for two weeks. And "oh, by the way", he is actually getting up at 5:30am this Saturday to go raccoon hunting.
This is not our life. Whose life is this???