I haven't yet gracefully transitioned into Mommy of More Than One. After a couple months of recovering from surgery, I was craving to do something
I may have gone a little overboard.
- I've been writing a personal finance blog. (LDS Money Blog)
- I'm training my post-partum saggy buns for a 5K. (I'm waking up at 6am to do it. Yeah, I don't believe it either.)
- I'm growing a garden.
- I'm teaching Sunday school at church. (Old Testament. Yikerz!)
- I'm reading conference talks to discuss with the husband at night.
- I'm refinancing the house. (OK- this was completed a week ago. But still. That was lots of work!)
- I'm coordinating a personal finance class in the community. (If you've been wanting to take Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course, and you're local, contact me ASAP!)
- I'm serving on the neighborhood Homeowners' Association (HOA) Board.
- I'm learning to cook on less money. (Oh! Just last month, I had an impromptu challenge where I fed my family on $21 for 21 days.)
- I'm part of a cleaning co-op in the 'hood. (If you are in the 'hood and interested in participating, call me!)
- I'm still a wife and a mom with all their accompanying responsibilities.
So, yes, I am here.