Custom Search

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Holy Ween

POP QUIZ!
What's it mean when the shirt I fit over my new extra 20 pounds is the same one I wore in high school?

A. I was hot and in style.
B. I am hot and in style.
C. both a and b

Ding! Ding! Ding! You get a peace sign flashed at ya!


I love Halloween! I was a bit "delayed" in my celebrating it, but I pulled through on the day of.


Check out The Baby Dhis Pumpkin. Isn't it adorable??? Who can resist that pumpkin "hair" adorned with a cute bow? If you can, then you have NO HEART and something terrible will happen to you if you don't forward this email in the next--- oh wait.

What do you get when you cross a hippie and a soldier?
A peace of... um...
Boots for ... uh...
A salute to...
A camo daisy thing...

I can't think of a punchline, but their lovechild is a preppy cheerleader.

And a cute one at that!


She's got spirit, yes, she does!

I was well prepared for this year's trick-or-treaters.
300 lollipops
50 glow bracelets
50 stickers
56 crayon sets
40 pencils
dozen other candies
dozen other toys

I have none left. We got a few kids this year...


I will say though that one of the groups was a return group. You know what I'm talking about.
"There's no way they'll remember us with all the people out here tonight."
"Yeah, I'll just pull my hood down lower on my face."

Psh. I may not remember what I ate yesterday, but I remember faces, even ones with black and red paint all over them!

I turned the lights off at 8pm, which is earlier than usual, but everything now-a-days shuts down earlier than usual. Which reminds me, off to bed I go. Nighty-night. And remember, if the porch light is off, don't ring the doorbell. We ain't got no mo' candy.

[Posted song: "Aquarius" from the musical "Hair"]
(I've had this song stuck in my head for 3 days.)

6 comments:

Marcella said...

I LOVE YOUR LOVECHILD! She was a super cute cheerleader! We totally ran out of candy too, lots of trick or treaters.

Kristen said...

I love her pose!

And the fact that you had an exact count on your goodies. We had a bowlfull.

Kat said...

Baby Dhis was so cute! And thank you for your help finding Brinley's glasses. You are a lifesaver! :)

Jackie said...

When you mix a hippie with a soldier you get Sen. John Kerry. But Baby Dhis is way cuter.

Janet said...

Baby Dhis is adorable. And, btw, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever.

sarahandtim said...

Oh my gosh, how darling is she??? Awesome.