Custom Search

Monday, August 31, 2009

Half the Mantis He Used to Be

I still get a bit gaggy looking at this.

I came home and found this spectacle on the wall INSIDE my house.


If your mama hasn't yet told you about the birds and the bees, you're in for a treat. Not only were these two foolin' around (even after I told her NO BOYS ALLOWED while I'm gone), but Girly Mantis then decided she had enough of her boy and chewed his head off.

Yes, in nature, the Girl Mantis finishes off her mate while they're... uh... talking about the weather.

::gag::

We relocated her and her buddy outside, and she has since finished her snack. For two days now though, she has been hanging out on our kitchen window, and Dave swears she is looking at him while he fattens himself up at meals. I told him he'll be fine as long as he doesn't step out in our marriage for the younger, slimmer mantis.


[Posted song: "She's a Man Eater" by Hall & Oates]

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Heh.



I've got nothin' else.

Lyns said...

Nasty. I'm a bit speechless.

Heather said...

amen Lyndsey. YUCK

Nathalie Smith said...

You would think to get the camera! I would of screamed grabbed the perfume or hairspray(which ever is closer) and sprayed their last moments away! YUCKY! Cool pic though!

Kat said...

He he he. :) I am giggling right now. I just have to say that that song is the perfect addition for this post. Nothing else would fit. LOL. This is a sick, demented and twisted post, but I can't help but to chuckle. :)

Marcella said...

You are CRAZY ADHIS! I love it. I do love the song too! Nice touch.

Jackie (updated profile) said...

Oh. My. I feel so freakin dirty looking at the picture. See ya, I need to shower.

Heather said...

hey thanks for the advice, dont you think with all the people you know and with the help of the "Adhis Fan Club" we could solve my problem by getting a hold of Nate Berkus and having Oprah pay for it?.... WORK YOUR MAGIC ADHIS!!