Custom Search

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Water Challenge- Day 5

(Sorry this post is late today. The scheduled post feature has not been working apparently.)

So...

Guess who is paying out dollar bills today?

Guesses?

...

...

NOT ME!
BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I got my 8 cups in yesterday! W00T W00T! The last two cups were rather late in the evening since I forgot to actually drink the water bottle I brought to Sarah's house last night. Carried a full bottle there. Carried a full bottle back.


When you drink the water, remember the spring.
Chinese Proverb


So how'd you do? Is it getting easier? Is it still a challenge?
What do you think you can do to improve your results?

Oh, and ...
TODAY IS A NEW DAY!

4 comments:

Nathalie Smith said...

did great again yesterday!! It does make it alot easier when I work out because I get thirsty! It is easier but I still need to be conscience of it otherwise its easy to forget. Love the feelin of a good pee too!

Englishfam said...

I have been LIVING in the bathroom but have drank 3 liters every day for five days! I want my dollar!!! Stop drinking now. :)

Kristen said...

You're clearly more motivated by money. Or the threat of losing money. Way to go!

You've been drinking bottled water? No wonder it's such a challenge. =o) JK.

Adhis said...

Heather:
LITERS?? Are you British??? Around these parts it's CUPS and OUNCES. ;)

Kristen:
Money doesn't exist. It's a symbol of my re-commitment to improve.

I drink R.O. water I put into a bottle. Do you drink straight tap water?