(Yes, another thing.)
I've been on a kick of crazy things in the last 2 weeks.
- I put all our vehicles up for sale at the same time.
- When a potential buyer drove from Provo to look at them, I changed my mind about selling them.
- I contemplated several Jaguars for purchase.
- I ordered 5 pounds of cheese wax and bought 10 pounds of cheese.
- I decided to store a few hundred gallons of water in our basement.
- I made many trips to the local thrift store to donate a plethora of belongings. (Would you say I have a plethora of piñatas?)
- I began waking up at 5:30am. On purpose.
What does this say about me? Probably something.
Here is what I am doing next:
I am going on a Blog and Facebook Fast.
For convenience's sake, I went 24 hours into the future and compiled the most frequently asked questions regarding my fast.
FAQ's (from the future)
Why are you doing this?
'Cause it's crazy!
How long will you do this?
I don't know.
Will you be back?
But, of course! (end haute mustard-possessing accent)
What does this mean?
1. I will not blog.
2. I will not read a blog. (Exception: Googling for info to a project that happens to land on a blog)
3. I will not log into Facebook.
Are you crazy?
Please refer to this, this, and this. And this.
How will I get a hold of you?
I will still use my phone and check email.
I will still answer the door. (Maybe.)
I will learn how to read smoke signals.
How will I learn how to wax cheese?
Refer to above answer. Also, when I come back, I will publish such an educational post.
When will this start?
Tuesday. July 14, 2009. Specifically... now.
How will I know when you're back?
Put my blog onto Google Reader, and you'll be notified when I post.
Why are you telling us about it instead of just "sneaking off"?
This way is funner!
Are there any more frequently asked questions?