Custom Search

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back from the Fast Life

I'm baaack...

:Yawn: What did I miss?

Fifteen days! Not so bad, eh? I'm kinda excited to start reading some of y'all's blogs. I've seen a few of you in real life and have asked "So, what's up in your life?" and got the standard "not much." If I get to your blog and find out that you won the lottery, or escaped an IRS audit, or discovered a vaccine for bad hair days, I'm gonna lean towards skepticism the next time you utter "not much."

So what did I do with my time away?
In the coming weeks, I'll post some of the things I did or thought during my little fast. You will know it's from that era by my little disclaimer at the top of those posts. Something that looks like this: From the Fast Life (See how it's italicized AND red AND linked? That's how you'll know it's something pretending to be important.)

----
SO, From the Fast Life (Day One, July 14th, immediately after posting about my beginning fast.)

In the first minute, I organized the office closet.

Before:


After:


Then, I watched the baby play with the trash.

Then, I stared at other things.

Then, I went to bed. At a reasonable hour.

8 comments:

Joyful Mother of Children said...

I use that method of organizing my closets quite often.

Glad to see you're back from the dead!

Englishfam said...

Can't wait to hear all the crazy adventures you were up to Adhis. We missed you!

Marcella said...

We did miss you!

Sunni said...

Ya baby, that's how I organize too. Or just move all the crap from one room to another, works like a charm...

Heidi said...

(Wiping tears of joy...) I'm so glad you're back! Just this morning I was thinking, "I'm just going to email her and tell her this is silly and I need her to feed me with her blog." Glad you can read minds. :)

Kristen said...

I wish I could organize my kitchen sink like that.

Jackie (updated profile) said...

Welcome back dear friend.

Thats my method for house cleaning, I just close my front door and blinds! And Voila!

Kat said...

She's back! I am so glad. I missed you! I love how you cleaned your closet. Too bad my company doesn't think that that would pass for being clean. LOL :)