Custom Search

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Things that people make

(I wrote this on May 20th but its publishing was pre-empted by a special birthday.)

(Wow- exactly a year ago I had a similar idea to this post. Coincidence?
Here is last year's post when I mentioned some neighbors who peddle goods.)

I was just thinking of friends who make things. Check out their handy work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thinnerware



Sarah of Thinnerware is an inventor, magic mom, and artist. She creates these curvaceous dishes. Dinnerware with a secret code in the design!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Heidi's Hair Bows


Heidi of Heidi's Crafts is a funny woman, reluctant runner, and crafty crafter. Among many things, she makes these little girl hair bows.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue Bijou


Sarah of Blue Bijou is a jewelry designer, flamenco dancer, and model. She creates classic and unique jewelry pieces.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Kat said...

Cool stuff. :)

Jackie (updated profile) said...

Adhis, you failed to mention me...

Jackie: The country's number 1 producer of little boys.

Heidi said...

Aww... that's me! You must have seen that by some miracle today at church all of my girls were wearing bows - and they stayed in until the end. Macie quickly pulled hers out it the parking lot.

Sarah said...

You love me, you really love me!