Custom Search

Friday, May 8, 2009

O Mama

I've been on a cleaning kick and came across this set.
Is there a woman in your life who LOVES Oprah?

I'm parting with this set just in time for Mother's Day!
These cost a whole lot (WHOLE LOT) more than what I'm offering them for, but I figure for the right person, $15 is just right for the set.

DVD COLLECTION:
The Oprah Winfrey Show
20th Anniversary Collection (1985-2005)
for the benefit of Oprah's Angel Network

Full-Screen Format
17 hours, 14 minutes

6 DVDs full of show highlights, including the full ChristmasKindness episode.

Disc 1: The Beginning; Hearprints; The Stars, Act 1
Disc 2: Aha!; Surprise!; Home; The Stars, Act 2
Disc 3: The Interviews; Firsts; The Stars, Act 3
Disc 4: The Headlines; Makeover Hall of Fame; The Stars, Act 4
Disc 5: Weight; Books; Angels; The Stars, Act 5; Wildest Dreams, the 19th season
Disc 6: Oprah's 50th Birthday bash; ChristmasKindness; Behind the Scenes-- A Day in the Life of the Oprah Winfrey Show; Laughs!


BOOK
Live Your Best Life: A Treasury of Wisdom, Wit, Advice, Interviews, and Inspiration from "O, The Oprah Magazine"

Dimensions: 9½x 11¼
335 pages

$15 for both
First come, first served!

2 comments:

sarahandtim said...

I do like Oprah... are you willing to do the two separately, cuz I'd be into the book. Let me know what you think darlin :) Thanks!

Adhis said...

Yes, willing to do the book separately.
Email me with your offer and the best time to get together to pass it on!