Custom Search

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Challenge: One Month Left!

You may remember the challenge I posted back in January.
Over 50 of you said, "I'll do it!"

There is only a month left before the contest ends, but it is definitely not too late! Some of our winners last year had been in the competition for only a month!

Besides the cash prizes being offered by corporate, one of my business partners has decided that he will MATCH the cash prize for anyone in my team who places in the challenge!

So, if you are a 5th place winner in your category, you receive $500 from corporate AND $500 from my partner.

If you place 2nd in your category, you receive $2,000 from corporate AND $2,000 from my partner.

What happens if you win the Grand Prize and receive $10,000 from corporate?
... YEAH!!
And then you buy me dinner!

Joking!

Kinda...


Not.


[Posted song: "Gonna Fly Now" (Theme from 'Rocky') by Bill Conti]

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hmmm. You're very convincing.

I do plan to lose 20 in the next 2 months, but my methods have to be a little different. Good luck to me!

But really, you could sell anything with your skills... even a small white pet. =o)