Custom Search

Monday, March 23, 2009

Moving away from cake

I need to post about something else. Every time I go to my blog, I start craving cake. So, I will post about broccoli.

Broccoli. It's green and its hair is poofy.


Now, onto other things...

Poo. I've been seeing a bunch of blog posts and comments on Twilight get-togethers that happened all around me, and I feel left out. Sure, I've vowed to never read the books and the movie looks cheesy as all get out, but I bet you all had refreshments at your get-togethers. Perhaps, even cake.


[Posted song: "Mahna Mahna" by Cake]

4 comments:

chelon:) said...

broccoli? weird :)

but now i want cake. thanks!

Amannda Ashby said...

No cake, but I did make rice crispy treats. Don't worry you wouldn't have had much fun. I don't know if you could even hear the movie over all of us talking. Some of us talked about getting together more often just to watch some chick flick of some sort. I'll let you know if anything actaully happens. I can not promise cake, but you can count on some kind of treats!

Kristen said...

I'm with you on the series. A chick flick that involves vampires sounds killer indeed. I haven't read the books but Ben did Netflix the movie last week. Non-sleeping baby made me watch it with him.

Some of the storyline was "fun" but the romance was painful (I'm not into watching other people snuggle) and the vampire stuff was not my kind of action either. It vaguely reminded me of books I DO like though...

I expected the movie to make me either love it or hate it. Nope, I'm still uncaringly neutral.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.