Custom Search

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Something Cleverish

Today is my birthday! HOORAY!
And I just got an email about this:


This is the book I got published in to help raise money for NieNie! HOORAY!

I don't know which story of mine made it into the book! HOORAY!

And now you, too, can hooray, guffaw, and giggle all the live long day by purchasing the paperback or the downloadable copy here.

"The Something Cleverish book features posts from forty-three funny bloggers - all for one great cause. We even managed to rope in a few celebrity submissions from Finslippy, Eric D. Snider, Rocks in My Dryer, Big Mama, Sweetney, Daring Young Mom, TAMN and more. (You can find a list of all of the bloggers included in the book here.)"

All proceeds go to the NieNie Recovery Fund.


16 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Happy Birthday you cute thang! I hope its a good one for you!

Janet said...

Hey Happy Birthday! January bdays rock :)

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday, Adhis!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!!

Christi said...

Have a great day!

Sarah said...

HOORAY!
Happy birthday!

Englishfam said...

What a fun birthday surprise! Hope all of your dreams come true this year Adhis! Thanks for being my friend. :)

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Adhis!!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one. Congrats ont eh book. :) You're awesome!

Katy said...

Happy birthday! Gosh, you could have a whole book of your own with how many funny posts you write! I can't wait to find out which one they published. And when I get a copy, I fully expect you to autograph it - oh, yes, I am so serious!

islandgirl said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good night!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!!! How exciting that you're 25 now!

The cover on the book is REALLY cute. I suppose you didn't design it but what an honor to be in it. Can't wait to see which post they put in! Congrats and go eat cake.

chelon:) said...

Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Adhis said...

Thanks, y'all!

UPDATE on the book: If you order it, please wait until Saturday, so that a correction in the spelling of my name can be made. If you already ordered, I'll send you instructions on how to apply white-out to the proper spots and neatly print the correct letters. It'll blow your mind!

TheOrttFamily said...

Happy Belated one...from down the street!!

sarahandtim said...

Happy birthday my dear! Here's to another great year.

Lance and Missy said...

happy birthday! you're famous! how cool is that?:)