Custom Search

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolved

So, after much some thought, I have decided on my new resolutions.

I:
~ say what I mean and do what I say
~ focus on the attributes I like about people
~ listen more and take longer to pipe in
~ embrace imperfection
~ keep my internal body clean
~ know God better

I do these things because I like:
~ feeling good about myself
~ having friends
~ understanding what people are saying and meaning
~ feeling relaxed and confident
~ feeling healthy
~ receiving heavenly guidance

What are you resolved about from this day forward?

3 comments:

Jennica said...

I really like this...thanks for sharing!

Kristen said...

Those all seem like excellent goals. Weren't you on strike from resolutions last year?

I actually ACCOMPLISHED my goals the past two years. Makes it kind of scary for me to commit to anything this year. Maybe tomorrow.

Adhis said...

No, not a strike. I believe if it's worth doing, why wait until January 1st.

I think accomplishing goals you set is very healthy! Keep on!

Maybe you should set a goal to have a baby by summertime. It seems like a good time of year to not be pregnant.