Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Me in a Fishbowl


Ok, so I was trying to stay all calm and nonchalant, but Harmony blew my cover in the last post, and I've received a couple emails about this, so I might as well twirl and glee with it.

Remember this?
http://imadhis.blogspot.com/2008/09/blog-book.html
This week, Sue at Navel Gazing posted the list of writers whose writings made it into the book.

Lookie! Lookie!
http://borrowedlight.blogspot.com/2008/12/list.html

It's me! I'm blog famous!
(Sort of.)
And it has happened in perfect timing of my decision to cut back on online time. Yey- hooray- hiphip!

The book will be available for purchase soon and proceeds go to the Nie Recovery Fund.

Sue has over 700 subscribers. Some of them are peeping in on me right now. (You, the one breathing down my neck, please step back a little.) (And ... here's a Tic-Tac.)

Ahhhh! the pressure! The ever crushing pressure!
Just act normal... just act normal...




TEEEheee heeee bwaHA! [/nervous laugh]

(swoon)


[Posted song: "Trendy" by Reel Big Fish]

4 comments:

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Congrats, I wanted to read what you wrote. I guess I have to wait for the book.
Since High School you have demonstrated much talent in writing and story telling skills.
Just keep it up. It elevates us all to see the better side of our world.

kristen said...

Sounds like a fun book to own. Anthing that has your stuff in it should be great. Let me know when it comes out so I can help with the cause.

Kat said...

That is fantastic! I'm sure your story will have us rolling in the aisles. LOL You always do. :) Keep us posted so that we can buy the book.

Kristen said...

Ooh congrats! I guess we have to share you with even more people now. I'm not one bit surprised that you made it in there, although it's an honor. You're just super entertaining!