Custom Search

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Winner is...

Well, we ended up having to draw from a hat after all. Thank you much to all of you for your witty jokes; they successfully initiated the humor sequence in my psyche. Le Ha!

The winner of three sets of miniature-sized shampoos/conditioners/soaps/lotions/combs is...

But first, let's look at the beautiful flowers my husband got me for our anniversary!


They're beautiful AND fragrant. Just scratch n' sniff your monitor.

OK!

The winner of the three hygiene sets for their 72-hour emergency kits is...

HEATHER of Englishfam fame!

Heather, I'll "ship" out your kits to you ASAP. Just let me get my shoes and some makeup on first.

Thanks for the laughs everyone. I SOOOOO appreciated it!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I think the contest was rigged!

"Let's see, who would I not have to ship this to..."

Just kidding, what a fun contest and Heather deserves any prizes she gets - rigged or not.

Mariah said...

Great giveaway! Congrats to Heather. Sorry your joke wasn't picked from the hat, Kristen. I was busy with a giveaway on my blog and trying to figure out the best way to get my prize to South Africa. I guess some of us are just more willing to go the extra mile.

Adhis said...

Wait, what?