Custom Search

Friday, November 21, 2008

The Investigator

Clarice asked "What Number Are You?"

I took the personality quiz because those things are NEVER WRONG.

Clarice, I'm 5.
So true, fortunately and unfortunately, though I'm confused by the fixation of "greed." I don't know what that means, but I want more of it. NAY! I WANT IT ALL!

What do you think? Do you see these traits in me? Don't be afraid to tell me if you see the negative ones. I'll just zap you with my death laser gun later. And then, I'll take all your cookies.

What number are you? What does that mean? Does it describe who you think you are? Does it match what close ones say about you? If you don't believe in these little quizzes, why do you take them?


You Are 5: The Investigator



You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.

You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.

Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.

You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.

At Your Best: You are sharp, inventive, and creative. You have the skills to lead the world.

At Your Worst: You are reclusive, weird, and a bit paranoid.

Your Fixation: Greed

Your Primary Fear: Being useless or incompetent

Your Primary Desire: Being competent and needed


Other Number 5's: Bill Gates, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Bjork, and Stephen Hawking.

8 comments:

islandgirl said...

Adhis, well, I didn't get some of my stuff either, Fixation:Resentment, what does that mean anyways? I don't like my negative characteristics either, intolerant, judgemental and picky, I'm not that at all, LOL! Well, okay, only with family when they don't live up to my "high" standards, which by the way, I don't think my standards are "that" high. The rest was right on. Why I take the tests, to kill time, and to see what they say...As for you, yes, definitely think all those fit you, except weird and recluse, nah...I have a feeling none of us are going to agree with our negative characteristics.

Adhis said...

I'll take ownership of my negative characteristics. I DO think I can be weird and reclusive when, as the quiz said, at my worst. I'm only paranoid when the government is out to get me.

I can't say that I mind too much being compared to Bill Gates, John Lennon, and Stephen Hawking. :)
I will hesitantly, but eventually, accept that I share similarities with Cobain and Bjork. We are all more alike than different.

Although if ever I wear a swan dress to a formal event, please, have me committed.

Nathalie Smith said...

Thanks alot Adhis, you made me curious and I turned out to be "the helper"

(Gra)Ma Adhis said...

Surprised, I turned out to be #9 the Peacemaker.

Kristen said...

Cobain is a genius himself. (Cue the music.) Ahhh... the music. Everyone has a downfall.

This sounds fun! I suppose I'll be back to report.

Sunni said...

Ah yes, I am #9 the peace maker. Avoid conflict thats me. I don't even tell a waiter if they get my order wrong. Just eat it. :)

Kristen said...

Well I'm surprised by my new title - #1 The Reformer. What exactly am I reforming? Weird. But the descriptions seem to make sense. But EW I can't believe the other people that I'm categorized with. If you want to see, I put it WAY at the bottom of my blog, until I decide what to do with it.

Kristen said...

Now I'm Stuffing! Come see!