Custom Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boo-hoo


Tonight, at about 8:15pm, we got Booed! This means that someone anonymously left a plate of goodies on our doorstep along with a drawing of a ghost.

I love getting treats! For the treats, I am grateful. The only bad part about being Booed tonight was that the givers delivered the goodies and then proceeded to ring our doorbell wildly. The doorbell that's attached to our house. The house that has the nursery. The nursery with the baby. The baby who had finally fallen asleep. The same baby who did not sleep last night and caused my husband to leave for work 4 hours late today, so I could finally get some sleep this morning. That baby. That doorbell.

Boo, indeed.

Dear Treat Giver,
Thanks for the treats! I'll enjoy them after the baby falls back asleep.
With much love and sincerity,
Adhis

4 comments:

Jennica said...

Hopefully you enjoyed your treats while she was crying...and hey, people like your sleepy self! =)

Kristen said...

I can honestly say it wasn't me.

Does your doorbell ring when the power comes on again (after being out)? Ours does - the whole freakin song. Ding ding ding ding- dong dong ding ding.

The power went on and off at least 5 times last weekend. Through the whole house. I would have cut the cord if I knew where to find it. Babies LOVE doorbells during sleepy time.

chelon:) said...

at least the paper ghost is cuter this year!! :)

Kat said...

I am so sorry to hear about your ghost experience. I hate it when you just get a baby to sleep, and then all of a sudden the door bell dings, the phone rings, or other kids come RUNNING and POUNDING down the stairs. :) Oh the joys of sleepy little ones and VERY tired mommies.