Custom Search

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Taz & Christian

These signs have been posted all around my neighborhood. I feel kinda bad about laughing at someone's unfortunate situation... but not bad enough to leave it off my blog.


Taz! *giggle giggle*
In circles! *giggle giggle snort*

My neighbor's 12-year-old son asked, "Then how did he get lost?" To which his uncle said "Yeah, they should just check outside; they'll find him running circles in the side yard!"

But seriously,
if you are a reader of my blog and this is your dog (yo-- checkmeout, I'm a rapper!) I hope you find little Taz...
... ... ... before he gets dizzy! *giggle*

No, seriously. I wish little Taz luck in finding his way home.
Hopefully, he won't get stuck in a roundabout. *gigglesnort*

No, seriously. I'm sure he'll come around.
And around and around and around. *BWAHAHA!*

No, really. Good luck, little fellow.

Speaking of pets...
Pause the music on the upper right of this page.
You may have seen this video already, but I thought I'd post it for you anyway. Every time I've watched it, I've gotten something in my eye. Darn video allergies!

Ladies and gentlemen, Christian the Lion!

video


[Posted song: "Who Let the Dogs Out" by Baja Men}

10 comments:

Jennica said...

Okay, let me stop laughing first...give me a minute! Can you post this somewhere for all the world to see?

Jenn said...

You are SO funny!!! Love the music with it.

I have to tell you as I was watching the movie of Christian I was thinking of you and Dave and 3 children that I know will never forget the two of you.

James and Heather English said...

I have totally seen those signs too but it was always too small to read as I was driving by. That is hilarious!! I really want to know who's dog it is!
I saw that lion video on the Today show and thought it was incredible.

Sarah said...

I was on the phone with my sister when I read your blog -hey, I'm a multitasker, what can I say. We had a good laugh. Gigi really likes the song. She'll probably be singing it for a week!

chelon:) said...

darn dogs! that is why i don't have one...you are hilarious though. maybe you should send your dog after it! maybe he can sniff him out :) you do still have a dog right??

Adhis said...

Awww, Chelon! What happened to Max??
Yes, we still have our stinky rat. He has been very patiently waiting for our attention and affection.

Kristen said...

I hear he eats little children who try to use your bathroom.

Adhis said...

Yes, he does! It only took me a couple of doggie biscuits to train him to do that!

Kat said...

He he he. I love this blog. I'll keep my eyes out for little whirlwinds around. Those little dust devils are tricky. Can pick a little dog up in seconds especially if they're going the same direction. :)

Kikibug said...

You CRACK me up! How are you so funny and witty? and when is your book coming out... I want one.
That dog story is too funny...
but the Lion one... that is amazing.