Custom Search

Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun Due


With so much baby business lately, I was excited to get out and celebrate the birthdays of five ladies in our 'hood.

Aubrey, Kim, Amber, Marcella, and Summer have birthdays around now and they decided to celebrate by hosting a chocolate fondue party and inviting a bunch of us women to pee our pants.

Wait, no, that was a by-product not the intent.


Chocolate... truths... lies... lots of laughing.


We learned so much about our sisters (and a little too much about a few of them).



Some of the women have streaked, one admitted to loving cleaning bathrooms, some of the women have had many MANY bones broken, another was on the Fashion Team in high school (the wha??), a couple ladies have over 10 siblings, a few have inappropriately (though "accidentally") groped a stranger or two, and... the worst offense of the night... one has been to six *NSYNC concerts!

Sadly, no one actually dated a mortician.

(I was trying to sneak a photo of Cyd and instead was intercepted by my big head.)


(Speaking of Cyd... what the heck was she doing in the group photo? It was obviously past her bedtime!)

We learned a lot of surprising truths about each other and heard a few lies we wished were true. (Who wouldn't want to swim with the dolphins in Australia? Oh... I guess the sister who admitted to being terrified of water.)



How fun to get together! Thanks to the birthday girls for letting us celebrate your special days with you!

11 comments:

Jennica said...

Sooooooooooooo much fun! What a bonus to have your funny self there...you always make me laugh. I love the times the girls are able to get together, eat yummy food and play! I can't believe the group picture actually worked, I was convinced the back rows heads would be chopped off or something. So how late did you stay? I am wondering if I missed out on some fun by leaving when I did???

Heidi said...

Looks like fun! What a bunch of silly ladies! I noticed you commented on my blog at 2 a.m. Late night, eh??

Amannda Ashby said...

I always leave these activties wishing I was bit more like Paul. He is able to think before he talks. I tend to talk and then think. I guess people know one thing with me, what you see is what you get. I tend to give my two cents, which is often times worth only that. My life experinces have been for me. If by any chance someone else is able to learn from them great. If not I think I enjoy just being able to talk with others ladies. It was great to just be able to sit and laugh with one another!

Aubrey said...

What a fun fun fun time!! We need to make this a monthly get together!

James and Heather English said...

I had such a blast! I think I might steal the group picture from you if you don't mind...

Adhis said...

Just leave a quarter on the table.

Kristen said...

Ooooh I was hoping you would TELL some of the secrets!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

How Fun!!! What do I have to do to get on the cool people's list? I even had a birthday on the 23rd. I guess they couldn't afford a crown for me.

Brooke said...

What a super fun night. I love ladies, laughing, and lots of food. So who is the wild child that has been to 6 NSYNC concerts? I need to meet her.

Marcella said...

SO FUN! I am up for it every month! I loved getting to know everyone's deepest darkest secrets, and everyone is invited! We can even do it at my place again!