Custom Search

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged by an Angel

Heidi tagged me.
(How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!)

Here is I:

3 Joys

  1. Having David home
  2. Waking up to sun streaming in the bedroom
  3. Understanding something new about the spiritual nature of everything

3 Fears

  1. Being without David before I need to be
  2. Feeling fear or anxiety. Period.
  3. Allowing pride to blind me to my behaviors and attitudes

3 current obsessions/collections

  1. Decluttering and getting rid of things
  2. Having order in my home
  3. Checking email and blogs

3 Goals

  1. To be able to listen to a discussion without feeling like I have to vocally contribute
  2. To be able to listen to ignorant opinions w/out getting angry
  3. To tell people the good things I already think about them; I think compliments, but I often don’t think to say them.

3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself

  1. I’m terribly shy when it comes to one-on-one or one-on-two conversation. An audience of 500 is much less scary.
  2. I have great trouble hanging up a picture without taking into account geometry, symmetry, aesthetics, color balance, visual height, and pose of the subject matter.
  3. In my senior year of high school, I was a marksman on the JROTC rifle team and won a stand-up comedy competition. (The two are unrelated.) What a combination! “Laugh, or I’ll shoot!” (This photo is sophomore year. I'm too tired to go downstairs and get my senior photo.)

I tag you!

  1. Amannda
  2. Jenn
  3. Nathalie
  4. Clarice
  5. Kiki

8 comments:

Kristen said...

I love this song. The only other time I've heard it is on the laptop commercial. I'm suddenly in a super mood. Thanks. =o)

Your goals are quite interesting to me. Because my goals are almost the opposite! I guess because our social personalities are different to start with? I often leave places, wondering if I said a word while I was there. But I took in the whole conversation and felt like I learned a lot about everyone there. And, at least here, I compliment people and end up wondering if they think it's just flattery because I'm too nice. But I think it's BORING. Why can't I be more like Adhis? =o)

Heidi said...

Thanks for doing it! I love learning more about you guys. I too am having this problem with email and blogs, but didn't want to admit it. I find myself looking at the the clock thinking, "Just five more minutes, then I'll get up and be productive!" 30 minutes later, I think it again...

James and Heather English said...

That picture of you as a sophomore rifle girl is hot. Love the hair.

Kristen said...

You do realize that if you go more than 12 hours without posting or commenting, everyone's going to be guessing that you're at the hospital. That's just how it is.

Wait, ARE you at the hospital? =o)

Nathalie Smith said...

Fun! I will do it soon. Love Ya! Will you just go in labor already?!

Adhis said...

Oh, am I supposed to go into labor now? I'm just so busy with OTHER things. I'll go into labor later. Priorities, priorities!

KRISTEN: Nope, not at the hospital. The bun in the oven isn't ready but the cake baking in the kitchen almost is. Yummmm...

Kristen said...

Ooooh! I can see why you're waiting. Cake definitely sounds better than buns. I suppose you should wait another week anyway, that's what the doctor says.

I'm kind of a comment hog huh. 50% are mine. I'll leave you alone for a few days. =o)

Kikibug said...

I had been away from my blog for so long that I forgot that you tagged me. I DO love your answers and learning more about you! SO FUN! You are the best! You are the best!