(How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!)
Here is I:
- Having David home
- Waking up to sun streaming in the bedroom
- Understanding something new about the spiritual nature of everything
- Being without David before I need to be
- Feeling fear or anxiety. Period.
- Allowing pride to blind me to my behaviors and attitudes
- Decluttering and getting rid of things
- Having order in my home
- Checking email and blogs
- To be able to listen to a discussion without feeling like I have to vocally contribute
- To be able to listen to ignorant opinions w/out getting angry
- To tell people the good things I already think about them; I think compliments, but I often don’t think to say them.
3 Random Surprising Facts about Myself
- I’m terribly shy when it comes to one-on-one or one-on-two conversation. An audience of 500 is much less scary.
- I have great trouble hanging up a picture without taking into account geometry, symmetry, aesthetics, color balance, visual height, and pose of the subject matter.
- In my senior year of high school, I was a marksman on the JROTC rifle team and won a stand-up comedy competition. (The two are unrelated.) What a combination! “Laugh, or I’ll shoot!” (This photo is sophomore year. I'm too tired to go downstairs and get my senior photo.)
I tag you!
I tag you!