Custom Search

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Neighbors and Goods

Look at what our neighbors can do!
I’m calling attention to some of the cool products being manufactured (fancy business term!) and distributed in my neighborhood.
  • Amannda Ashby – plaques and signs –
http://amanndaashby.blogspot.com/2008/05/impressions.html




  • Landon Cooper – kiddie picnic tables -
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=3175435&cat=&lpid=








  • Summer Adams – women's chic boutique –

http://www.atreschicboutique.com/









I’m sure there are more neighbor goods out there… this will teach ya to stop hiding them under a bushel! ;)


P.S. Yes, I'm still pregnant. No, I'm not in labor.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Way to go, Adhis! I make bows, but I don't have a web page. :(

Summer Adams said...

I checked your blog to see if you were in labor by chance. Darn! But at least I found a cute post attributed to us, you're so cute! Thanks, Adhis :) I'm having a huge open house in my garage next weds the 28th from 6-9pm so if you haven't had that baby yet you oughtta come. Spread the word! I will be putting out flyers this weekend!

Keri said...

good luck with the baby..any day now? your blog is so cute. I love the way you write. you are so cute!

Kristen said...

Fun stuff to post, are you getting commission? =o) Maybe you can get Heidi to put some pictures of her bows.

We had a GREAT trip, oh and ran into the Wingers. They were staying in the same hotel as us! What are the odds? I've been thinking about you, wondering, wondering...

You are probably either at the hospital, or at home refusing to answer the phone because you're tired of saying no baby yet. =o)

Marie said...

I saw the sign in your front yard . . . CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope all is going well!

Kristen said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear more about your family. Thanks for the phonecall, we're honored. Oooooh I'm so excited!

Amannda Ashby said...

I am so glad that everything went well. I told Hannah that you had your baby she is very excited for you too. I can hardly wait to see the upcoming blogs of that sweet little Adhis!

Brooke said...

Congrats Adhis!....I saw the big sign and noticed the porch lights have been on for a few days now....I know I'm stalking. I'm so excited for you, and hope everything went smoothly and you and baby are doing well!